Pain in the arch or pain in the heel is most often caused by Plantar Fasciitis. Heel Pain Clinic offers the complete 3 step heel pain treatment plan that has been shown to help resolve heel pain cause by Plantar Fasciitis.
Best Treatment For Heel Pain
For the best results use all the components of our proven treatment plan for heel pain caused by Plantar Fasciitis. The eBook will guide you through how to use the treatment plan and products to get relief from heel pain. This is a proven treatment plan use in Podiatry clinics for over two decades.
The Three Foundations For Treating Heel Pain
1. Orthotic Support – Footbionic Heel Pain Orthotic
2. Graduated Compression – FS6 Heel Pain Sleeve
3. Physical Therapy – Heel Pain Antiflamme, Heel Pain DeepHeat and the Heel Pain eBook containing stretches and massage techniques to relieve heel pain.
The Heel Pain eBook will provide you with all the information and advice you need to get rid of chronic heel pain caused by Plantar Fasciitis. Plantar Fasciitis is the most common cause of heel pain in New Zealand.
Buy the Complete 3 Step Heel Pain Treatment Plan and save!
The Complete 3 Step Heel Pain Treatment Plan includes;
- A pair of Heel Pain Footbionics orthotics
- A pair of Heel Pain FS6 compression sleeves
- A 90 gram bottle of Heel Pain Anti-Flamme
- A 50 gram tube of Heel Pain DeepHeat
- The Heel Pain eBook